Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ten

A blonde is sitting on a train reading the paper, when she comes to the heading that reads 12 BRAZILIAN SOLDERS KILLED. She shakes her head, closes the paper and says to the stranger next to her......

HOW MANY IS A BRAZILIAN?

I got a kick out of that joke and thought I'd share.:)

I'm getting ready to go to AWANA. I am looking very forward to that. I spend a lot of time getting ready each week and I know the payoff is just so great! As the head secretary, I have a lot of responsibility. Not to mention the fact that I help my one friend a lot also. She's the director of Sparks~that's the name of one of the clubs. There are 3 total clubs within the organization. They are: Cubbies~ for children who are in pre-school. Then there's Sparks for children who are in Kindergarten-2nd grade. Then there is Truth&Training (T&T) for kids who are in 3rd-6th grade. My husband and I both help with AWANA. My husband is with the Sparks group and the T&T group. My mother-in-law helps in the nursery. It's so nice to have the whole family involved. Of course my kids go to nursery, as they are too young for AWANA yet. But it won't be long, and I'll be wondering whatever happened to that time.:) Right now they are playing with the curtains and jumping on the couch. I still need to put my shirt on and then we are ready to go.

It's been a great day today. I ran a bunch of errands and mailed off a bunch of letters and stuff. I went to the store and got pictures developed. That was fun. I have to send some of the pictures off now. I probably won't do that till tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow. I wish I didn't have to work at all. It felt really productive today. I mean I didn't really clean my house or anything, but I did some other things which are important too. In my opinion, I guess. Well, I need to freshen up and get ready for real. Have a nice night.

~E

No comments: