Friday, September 16, 2005

My bags are packed. Am I really ready to go?

Well, My bags are all packed. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I would like to paint my nails before leaving. Not sure if that will happen. If not, oh well. I'll figure something out.

So, I just got this strange e-mail. I was invited to go to a Pampered Chef party in another state. I replied to the girl letting her know that I wasn't going to be able to make it. She told me thanks for letting her know, as her and my sister-in-law were going to get a few people together so they could have a party for the home based business that I do and then the trip would be worth my while. I didn't quite know how to take that. I'm a planner and I would have needed more time to prepare. I don't even have any catalogs. This would have been nice to know sooner. I just thought it was so strange that she said that. I can't commit anyway, as I'm going out of town.

So, I'm going out of town. Yes, that's true. I am on my way to my cousin's for her wedding. Travel time will be most of today and part of tomorrow. I'm going with other people though so that's cool. So I must go and paint my nails and do a few more things before leaving.

~E.

No comments: