Thursday, September 08, 2005

EIGHT

Red is my favorite color. I thought I would go with something new, change it up a bit.:) Too bad there aren't any emoticons. It would be fun to do some of those. Oh well. I guess I'll just stick with the basics. I'm watching tv right now. I't's around 9:45p.m. I just put the kids in bed. It's a little late for them, but I think they'll be ok. My husband is bowling. The new season just started tonight. He bowls Fridays too, but not this Friday. He has to leave to go to Guards. He'll just be gone the weekend though, so it won't be so bad. I have a wedding to go to with my M-i-L. I have a friend coming over to watch the kids so we can attend the wedding kid free. That'll be nice.:) The tv show that I was watching is new to me. I don't usually watch it, but I will probably start. There will be lots of competition between the 2 different channels that I really enjoy watching shows on. I haven't recognized what a waste tv watching is yet, so here I sit on my bum wasting away. I feel as though I can't shut the tv off, because I'm not the only adult to make that decision. What else would we do anyway? Who wants to play games all the time?-just kidding. If it was something I thought of, I would probably love it, as would my kids. We just don't have a lot of board games that are geared toward my kids. I'm doing the best I can, I guess. Now I'm tired and must go to bed. ~E.

No comments: