Saturday, September 10, 2005

nine

So, today a reli got married. She looked so beatuiful. All nice and thin in her gorgeous wedding dress. I wish I could be half as thin!! The wedding was really nice and simple. My camera, which I bought 6 months ago and still haven't read the directions for, kind of sucks. I like the whole digital thing, but it's such a hugely fussy thing. I am almost tempted to say I hate it. I'm learning that having the best isn't always the best.
I have been trying to help a friend find something nice to wear. I told her black pants and pretty much anything for a top would be great. She thinks that when one wears black pants there is a huge break in the way a person sees the pattern and so they look up and get to the top and then there's this break and then they see the rest of the clothes. I think she's crazy. I told her that I was going to hook her up with the What Not to Wear team and she thinks that they only work on teeny tiny people. She's wrong. You should see some of the dumpy looking people on that show. She just doesn't have an open fashion mind. She's got too many "flaws". Well, who doesn't? Join the club I say!!
I have to work 2 times this week. I need to get more hours. The man and I are having a few financial difficulties. I'm thinking of asking my MIL to help us out. She always helps us though. It's time to cut the apron strings and just take care of this problem ourselves. The crazy part is that my husband thinks that we can still somehow afford a house. My sister suggested som housing opportunities that we need to take advantage of, but I wish my hubby would look into that instead of making me do it. But whatever. Well, I'm hot, and it's late. I will tell more later.
~E.

No comments: