Wednesday, September 07, 2005

7

When I woke up it was thundering and lightning out and the rain was coming down pretty good. I'm glad that it was raining because we really need the rain.

I made it thru the weekend camping with my family. It was so windy though, I just couldn't believe it!! We got to our campsite pretty late in the evening on Friday. By the time we got there, the sun was almost set. We had enough light though. My mother-in-law's air mattress had a hole in it, so it leaked during the first night. How frustrating. By morning, she could feel the ground. I felt bad for her. My dad provided one for her the second night. It worked much better. My whole family went camping; it was like a little reunion. I haven't seen my siblings since around January when we did the Christmas thing. My dad and his wife are moving but I don't remember where to. I think Oregon or Idaho. I just wasn't paying close enough attention to know for sure. It's somewhere far away though. They haven't sold their house quite yet, but they are pretty sure it's a done deal. There is a piece of furniture that they have to leave behind because it's so mammoth. Dar was disappointed because they are leaving it with the house and the people buying the house were willing to buy it in addition. Oh well.

Last night we rented a movie called "The Cutter". It was a really interesting movie. It starred Robin Williams. The DVD had a few glitches in it so I had to take it back. What a waste of time. The second one I bought also had som glitches in it. So now I'll have to take that one back as well. I can only exchange it though, so hopefully the next one will work better. Third times a charm, right?

Today I have a lot of things that I need to do and I really hope I get most of it done. I have to go work at my church. I volunteer there and help where I'm needed. I'm working in AWANA so I have a lot to do for that also. AWANA starts tonight. I'm so excited. I'm going to do some face painting on the kids. It should be fun. I'll have to be sure to bring my camera along.

That's all for now, folks.

~E.

1 comment:

~B said...

so... I'm assuming that your hubby didn't have to go to NewAhlens. ~B :)