Monday, October 17, 2005

This and That

So it's been a few days since I've spoken to my husband. I sure do miss him and I really wish he were going to be home soon. I just transferred money into his account. He says he needs some money, so I guess I better comply. I just heard on the news that a band director, his wife, and their eleven year old daughter were killed in a bus/truck accident. How sad. But dying with my family is the way I'd want to do it. Then I wouldn't have to live without them and they without me. Of course my friends are a whole other story. I don't know what I'd do without my friends. Maybe if the world just ended and we could all die together. Ok enough about that.
My mother-in-law is outside raking~of her own accord. I have to run and pick up a prescription for her. I want to pick up some other things for dinner. Work was really good today. It was busy for a Monday. That was really good for me. I'm a waitress and so the busier we are, the more tips I should make. So I have this errand I need to run. I'll type more later.
~E.

No comments: