Sunday, October 09, 2005

spring cleaning

Hi there! I know it's not spring. But is there another name for thorough cleaning? I am really enjoying myself. I don't have the tv on. It's a new concept. I have a lot of things I want to get done, and I just feel that the tv would definately prevent me from doing anything constructive. It's good that I'm cleaning. It's really nice out today, and I feel like I should be outside cleaning my shed or cleaning out my car. But I also feel strongly that I should be right here where I am inside cleaning. It's been a good time for me. I'm actually motivated to clean. Sometimes I'm not~actually I'm not motivated a lot of the time. There is so much to do. I am thinking of putting a collage of pictures on my table under my clear plastic table cloth. I think it will be fun. My son made me think of that. He put some business card underneath the plastic-he was playing-and it made me think of such a neat idea. I really love to take pictures, and I have TONS of them. My house could probably be wrapped 3 times in photos if it were done wall to wall inside and out. I have that many pictures! Oh boy!!! So I just wanted to take a minute to do something fun. But I better get back to it. Bye
~E.

No comments: