Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's all good

Well, I'm still cleaning my house. I think it's never ending. I am not so bogged down by cleaning though so that's a good thing. I am listening to Dr Dobson on my computer right now listening to him explain his reason for supporting the newest nominee of the Supreme Court. It's kind of interesting. My checkbook is off and so I have to go thru that. I wrote my brother a check and he still hasn't cashed it. I'll have to tell him to get on that. Right now, I'm not writing any checks, because we don't have any check blanks. That's ok, but not really. I have a few more bills to pay, which I forgot about. Oops. Oh well, the one will get paid, and it'll be alright. So like I said, I'm still cleaning. I have to make beds, and change sheets, that sort of thing. Plus I need to rainbow my house. My daughter went potty on the potty this morning. It was so wonderful. I don't know if she had to go really, or that she knew what she was doing, but when I got up, she was saying potty, potty, and so I sat her down on her little potty while I went potty, and lo and behold, she went potty too. It was so great. I hope that I can seriously start training her soon. I haven't done that yet simply because I just feel it's too soon. Plus I don't see how I can get up in the middle of the night to take her to the potty so she won't wet the bed. Of course I wouldn't stop having her wear diapers at night, but the point is, I just don't know if I could get up in the night.:) My son hasn't started potty training yet and he's older than his sister. He hasn't even gone potty on the potty chair. So It's definately something that will have to wait. I just hope my kids don't outgrow diapers before they go potty on the toilet.:) So, since I'm still cleaning, I better go. Thanks for stopping.
~E.

No comments: