Saturday, November 11, 2006

stuff






So my dear friend really wants me to post something. I haven't in a while, so who could blame her? This is a way for me to stay connected I guess so I will post something really awesome. Like, pictures of my new baby boy. I had him in October. I just can't believe how big he's getting. It's really late right now, and I'm only awake because my oldest son woke my when he fell out of bed. The poor thing. He only suffered a bloody nose, so that's a good thing. Then of course, my daughter woke up and wanted to come to bed with her dad and I but with the baby in bed with us, it's hard becuase her little 2 1/2 year old body might accidentally hurt the baby, and of course we don't want that. She's been doing really good about not coming in our bed lately. I hope she's not regressing. But even if she is, that's ok, it's just harder with the baby and all since I'm nursing. Anyway, it's late, and I should probably post some really fun photos of the life and times. Here goes.... ~E.

No comments: