Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't know

So there's this step-sister on my husbands side who has cancer. From what I've recently read in an e-mail, it's terminal and the dr's have only given her like 6 months to live. How sad. Anyway, I don't know how to feel. I mean I barely know her. We don't see each other it seems at any other time other than the holidays. And Last year we went to be with her and other family for Christmas and New Year's. While we were there, I got my feelings hurt REALLY bad. I'm over that part, but I still feel as though I were poisoned at that time, and there is no cure. I heard once that she is faking this. I don't think it's very nice to fake cancer, if that's true. She has no hair. She used to have really long reddish hair. Since undergoing chemo and radiation, she has lost all of it. I prayed for her last night. I meant it. I just feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disconnected from this situation. I don't know. I just don't know.~E.

No comments: