Friday, November 17, 2006

Not wanting to be outdone by my good friend, I'm posting again. Lately I haven't been doing much around the house, but yesterday, I vacuumed all the floors, did a little maintenance on the vacuum and a few other things. It was great. Today, I'm still trying to keep going with all my "cleaning". Yesterday, my mil trimmed the lilac bush. It looks amazing! Anyway, I think she's going to do more today. I think it's so great that she wants to and likes to do yardwork.
So the saga continues. Ok. I mentioned to my mil that she should go get one of the dressers at the farm and bring it here to her new home for her use. And she said that she couldn't take it because it belonged to grandma and it belongs to the farm. I just don't get it. Nobody is using it, and grandma is gone. My mil is afraid that she would rock the boat with her siblings, much like I did the other day. Anyway, I say that possession is nine thenths of the law and since her things are in the dresser, it's HER dresser, but she really doesn't see it that way. Please explain it to me. Anyway, I asked her what happens when all the siblings die? And she said that the last living heir will be able to have it, ok so that makes sense. I see her point. But then so the dresser stays at the farm FOREVER? It just doesn't get it. What purpose does that serve? Anyway, I know she doesn't worry about her clothes sitting on the floor, but it's just a little weird to me. Oh well. I've been told that that's my issue, not hers. So maybe I can let it go. Or not!!:)
Now I need to click on the wheelchair. I hope I can see it. Things to look for in upcoming blogs....Pictures!!! Yeah. ~E.

1 comment:

~B said...

I think that I'm ahead once again. Wow, this is a good race.... where's the finish line? ~B