Sunday, November 12, 2006

about today

Today is a good day. We woke up late, but were able to make it to church. After church there was a meeting for Kidstuf and then we came home. We at lunch at the church so that was good. When we got home, I was really cold. I cranked up the heat and threw some blankets on but that still didn't help. I was just freezing!!! But now I am feeling much better because I took some medicine. In fact when we ran to the store I was so hot, I started to sweat. We just ate a really good supper of hotdogs with chili and cheese. It's a meal we really enjoy. Tonight, I am going to work a little in my computer room and organize it. I try to organize it everyday. It doesn't always seem to work though. The baby isn't doing a strong suck when he nurses so I don't feel like I'm emptying and it doesn't seem like he's getting anything. He seems a little frustrated. I feel kind of sorry for him. It's been like that all day. I hope nothings wrong. While we were at the store I guess he burped like 4 times, and twice really loudly. I guess he must be full of gas. Hopefully it's not from what I've been eating. Well, I'm trying to keep up in here but I must go now, I've got lots to do. ~E.

No comments: