Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just for today

so today I don't really have much going on. I have a little Girlfriend's gathering at my church tonight, but other than that, not much to do. The kids are running up and down the stairs playing. And that's fine as long as they don't wake the baby. He's been in his swing since about 8. And to think, I haven't done anything since he's been sleeping. I could have gotten a lot done!! Well, I did take a shower, but I haven't done anything like cleaning or anything. Oh well. Last night I went thru all the kids toys and got rid of one big tote full again. What a huge difference. There are some toys that we have that are groups of things and it's not easy to separate those groups. Several toys that have separate pieces are missing some of the pieces so that's a bummer. But oh well. I took a lot of "baby" toys and put them into a tote as well. The older kids were just making a mess of all the toys. There's also a lot of books. I have so many and then since we are in a free book club, the kids get one book a month. Wow!! And they really like the books, except that they fight over them. My kids seem like they fight just like my brother and I did when we were kids. I have a feeling that's how it will be as they get older too. Hopefully not. I'm sure they will grow to love one another eventually. Well, I better go and check on the baby. I think I need him to eat. I have sprung a leak!!~E.

No comments: