Saturday, December 03, 2005

I think we found a winner

After much discussion and deliberation, I think we may have found a home. Now we must go thru the process of putting in an offer, getting it inspected, having our offer approved, perhaps doing a little repair work and then moving into home sweet home. I am so excited and I really wish we could get this particular ball rolling, but all good things come to those who wait. I am still wondering if this is what God wants for us. Just before we looked at the house, there had been an offer, and the people were having difficulties with financing and the real estate agent said that if another offer was made, that first offer would "go away". So I hope that we can be the offer to make the other one "go away". This was a difficult decision, as one would hope, since buying a house can't be easy. But after going over all the pros and cons, I feel that this decision will be one we won't regret anytime soon. Hopefully we'll be able to keep our heads above the water and that the money won't run out before the month does. I know that we have what it takes to make this happen, it will just be a lot of discipline to acquire it. Peace be to all. E

No comments: