Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dreams......

What do dreams mean? Lately I've been having some "telling" dreams. They've all been a little weird, and stemmed from stress or other worries that I might be having. One dream I had was about money. I can't remember what the dream was, but it was about money. The dream I had last night was about the house that I'm buying. I was riding my bike~and if you know me at all, you'll KNOW that's a dream! Anyway, while I was riding by the house, I looked inside and there sitting in front of the window was a man just looking outside. I was wondering why anyone else would be in my house, it was really strange.

Well, today we are going to go and play outside in the snow. The weather is supposed to be really super!! I haven't been outside playing in the snow in a while. We are going to build snowpeople. Even my MIL will be out there with us. She'll build a snow bunny. When it's all done, I'll try to take a "family" picture.

My hair is long, and sometimes it bothers me. I don't do much with it and when I have to work, I put it up in a ponytail. That's ok, except that then a wet pony sits on my head and causes a sore to grow on my scalp. I actually have several spots on my head that are itchy. It's a bothersome thing. I can remember back in the '90's my friend cut my hair SUPER short. I actually enjoyed having it so short because it was so maintenance free. It was nice. Sometimes I just wish I could shave my head. Not really, but sometimes.

We are getting ready to go to church. I am in the nursery today and I don't want to be late. I am going to have my husband help me. That's so nice of him. I like doing things like that with my husband. After church and before we play in the snow, we are going to run to the grocery store and buy a few things. Then it'll be play time. I am so excited.

This week I have to work three days. On Tuesday, I have Christian Women's Club, on Wednesday, it's AWANA and on Thursday I am going to visit my best friend fo some much needed me and her alone time. It will be very nice. That is the day I am most excited for. See you soon friend. I love you. ~E

No comments: