Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Five

Today I worked on this pile of papers and other things I didn't know what to do with. Mostly it was papers that needed to be filed and other kinds of things that I just wanted to keep. I am a big fan of paper. I get that from my dad. I have a really hard time just throwing something away if I see a future use for it. Plus I recycle. I'm a big fan of recycling. I recycle everything. I just cleaned out a closet just so I could store some rummage sale stuff in it. I'm determined to have a rummage sale before I bring all my stuff to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. But it probably won't happen until next spring. But that's ok. Perhaps by then, I'll be in a new house with a nice garage. A garage is my husbands dream. As much as I'd love to have one, I've lived without one my whole life, I could probably keep going without one.

My dad has announced that he and his wife have sold their home and they are moving. I don't remember where they said they were going, but they have sooooooo much stuff. Furniture, housewares, nick nacks, just stuff stuff stuff. It's incredible. I hope I don't have that much stuff when I get to be their age. Ughh, just the thought of it is frustrating to me. I'm so glad it's not my problem. My sister offered to store their stuff at her house. My other sister suggested that there would probably be furniture to be given away. I doubt it though because it's all hairlooms.
I wouldn't want that anyway. I don't have a big enough or nice enough home to put it in. I have enough already.

Spammers, what's up with that? I have posted several posts and I have gotten so many spam comments. It's annoying. But what can you really do about them?

Did I mention that we are going camping this weekend? I am so excited. I just can't wait. I'm going with my whole family. It should be pretty exciting since we've never done anything like this before. I just hope that we all get along.

~E.

No comments: