Monday, August 29, 2005

4

My hubby and I are having steak for supper tonight. Yum!! I decided this really early in the evening, but then we didn't go and get the supplies until much later so now it's dark out, and he's cooking in the dark. I feel kind of bad for him doing that. But once it's done it will be so good. We are having all kinds of great food. Corn on the cob, potatoes, cucumbers and I think that's it. It should be so yummy!!

I worked today, and it was a pretty good day. I got off at 2:30 and there was a girl that wanted me to stay until 4:00p.m. but I really didn't want to. I hardly ever get off at a decent time. I was surprised when I got home as my husband wasn't home yet, and that meant overtime. Praise God for that. We need it!!

Well, suppers almost ready. Time for me to go eat like a Queen. Have a great night.

~E.

1 comment:

~B said...

Spammers. :( ~B