Monday, May 15, 2006

HIS will be done

Today, against my better judgement, but to make my husband so very happy and to bring him out of his pouty slump, (I guess I forgot to tell him I was going to ignore his pouty ways~DARN!), my husband and I are going to forever change the path of our lives. I hope that God is listening and watching and that His will shall be done and that nothing comes of this, I say NOTHING. Except maybe a firm slam back into reality. When the boy comes home from work, we are going to go to the lot and see if we can bring our lives into financial ruin with the purchase of a truck. There I said it. Here you read it. Your eyes do not decieve. There isn't anything that can be said to me that I don't already know. There isn't a way that I haven't tried that I can convince my husband otherwise. This is just so wrong and I really hope that once we leave the car lot, it will be ceased from mentioning again. I really hope I can put the past in the past, and let my guilt go. This is just another way that the devil is controlling our lives. Had I been more diligent in the past, perhaps this wouldn't be about to bite me in the butt. Anyway, wish me luck and please pray for the Lord's will to be done in this situation.~E.

No comments: