Monday, November 14, 2005

Home and Away

My husband is still in New Orleans working with the guards. I sure do miss him. I can't wait for him to get home. In the meantime, I have been working a lot at my job, which isn't something I'm too fond of, but I feel is something I should do to help support my family. I enjoy my job but there are some aspects of it that aren't so much fun. Take today for example. I feel I can keep up pretty good, but I got 3 tables at the same time, and as I was putting in their orders, I got another table. I thought that I should punch in the orders and then go to that table and take the order. One of the managers who I usually have conflicts with, came and asked me if I was ever going to get to that table. I just didn't know what to do. Of course I was going to get to that table. It was just that I was busy putting in the orders for the 3 other tables. What's a girl to do. The day was truly a Monday. It did get better though. So that's nice. Now I'm busy watching tv, and I want to "try" to clean house as well. I don't have to work the next 3 days, but I have some other things that I need to do. The break from work will be nice. I am very tired. ~E.

No comments: